Terms and Conditions
Trial Accounts and KAMAR Data:
If, at the end of the trial you choose to not continue to use SchoolPoint or any of our related services, we will permanently delete all data and instruct you on how to stop KAMAR from sending data to our servers.
As per the Ministry of Educations guidelines, our servers are fully secure and are located in New Zealand to hold New Zealanders data.
We do not store data on 3rd party servers or share data with 3rd party services.
- All data is kept on Inbox Design New Zealand Based Servers and transmitted via Secure Certificates (SSL)
- Student Information is kept confidential and encrypted at rest.
- Student photos may be used anonymously for marketing purposes.
- This is the website of Inbox Design. No personal information is collected without visitor knowledge. We do not collect data for any other organisation or businesses.
- We record statistics of the date and geographic origin of site visits and the pages viewed during that visit are collected, but individual visitor’s identities are not recorded.
- Inbox Design Limited. ("Company") has adopted the following general policy toward copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/legislation/dmca.pdf). The address of the Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement ("Designated Agent") is listed at the end of this policy.
Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringement:
If you believe that material or content residing on or accessible through Company’s websites or services infringes a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of works or materials being infringed; this includes, at a minimum and if applicable, the URL or IP address of the link shown on the Site where such material may be found, as well as the reference or link to the material or activity that you claim to be infringing, that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate that reference or link, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL or IP address of the link shown on the Site where such reference or link may be found.
- Contact information about the notifier including address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address;
- A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; include this statement in the body of the Notice:
I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material or reference or link to such material is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorised to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner; include this statement in the body of the Notice:
I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorised to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
Please contact the Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement for Company at [email protected] or at:Inbox Design Limited.
87 Arabian Drive,